Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So I know I said I wouldn't have internet anymore . . .

But apparently access is available here at the missionary in Koutiala, at least if you have a computer, which I do via fellow PCV Amanda. Thought I'd take advantage to post some pictures.


Bess on the rope at Tubaniso.


On the way to swear-in.


Roomies Lindsey and Stephanie at the embassy.


Jared gives his Tamasheq speech.


Sinsina kow.


"Swearing in."


Sikasso kow.


Dinner in Sikasso.


Blurry volunteers in the kitchen: Michele and Trinh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved your last pictures but I guess I read your last blog--Sept. 24. Are you now settled in your own home and village? I will check with your parents how to communicate with you now that you don't have internet available where you are. I think about you every day wondering how things are going now that your training is over and you are now a peace corps volunteer! Love, Grandmom